Tuesday, November 23, 2010

How do you change the heater core in a 1996 pontiac sunfire?

My heat guage goes over the redline, but if I turn the temp down to cold it will return to a more normal temp after a few minutes. It doesn't go way down, just enough that it is not redlining.

I checked my thermostat and did a systems flush, so this is my next guess, just haven't changed one before.How do you change the heater core in a 1996 pontiac sunfire?Heater cores are difficult to change. It usually requires removing most of the dash to replace. I don't think that is your problem, though. I think that your radiator is plugged, that is the air can't flow through it. Possibly your electric cooling fan isn't working properly.
  • shampoo on a plane
  • stay in abusive relationships
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment