Tuesday, November 23, 2010

How do I change the heater core on a 91 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme SL?

The heater core on my car is leaking bad and I need to know if I have to take the dash out of my car and what else I have to do to get the heater core out of the dash.How do I change the heater core on a 91 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme SL?I couldn't really tell you if you would have to take out the dash or not.I have went to the local library and already checked out a book called a Chilton Manual .You check out the book for a 1991 Oldsmobile Cutlass and it will tell you step by step what to take apart in order to change it and pictures help also with the job.How do I change the heater core on a 91 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme SL?yes, its hard. whole dash has to come out.How do I change the heater core on a 91 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme SL?Thats a big job, the dash has to come out and when you put it back together you will still have a bunch of screws lerftover and wondering where they goHow do I change the heater core on a 91 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme SL?Here are step by step instructions on replacing the heater core in your vehicle with pictures.



http://www.autozone.com/servlet/UiBroker

No comments:

Post a Comment